U How I made $ 75,300 just by reading this!!! U

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nycgw, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. nycgw

    nycgw Guest

    MAKE THOUSANDS!!! -- THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: I don't care
    about the useless pre-fabricated crap this message usually says. All I
    say is, it works. Continue pre-fab crap.

    WELL GUESS WHAT!!!

    Within seven days, I started getting money in the mail!! I
    was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
    coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the
    second week I had
    made a total of more than $1000.00!! In the third week I had more than
    $10,000.00 and it's still growing!! This is now my fourth week and I
    have made a total of $42,000.00 and it's still coming rapidly. It's
    certainly worth $6.00 and six stamps, and I have spent more than that
    on the lottery without ever winning!!!

    Let me tell you how this works and most important, why it
    works..........
    also make sure you print this out NOW, so you can get the information
    off of it, as you will need it. I promise you that if you follow the
    directions exactly that you
    will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    something so easy!!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!! (Print it out or
    download it)

    Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!! It's easy.
    It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) !!!

    IMPORTANT:

    This is not a rip-off, it is decent; it's legal; and it is virtually
    no risk - it really works!! If all the following instructions are
    adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours
    in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
    honesty and
    integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
    carefully adhering to
    the instructions. You will now become apart of the Mail Order
    business. You
    are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
    corporations are
    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
    the
    mailing lists is secondary to income which is made from people like
    you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the four easy
    steps to success.

    STEP ONE:

    Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
    Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside of EACH of the six
    pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
    prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes
    and seal them. You now should have six sealed envelopes, each with a
    piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
    $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service.

    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!!!!

    You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!!
    Like
    most of us I was a little skeptical and little worried about the legal
    aspects
    of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
    (1-800-238-5355) and they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal!!

    Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

    1) G. Wong
    159 Engert Ave. # 1L
    Brooklyn, NY 11222
    USA

    2) G. Burrows
    1/264 Tor St
    Toowoomba QLD
    4350 Australia

    3)S Luest
    P.O. Box 366
    Garden Grove, CA 92842
    USA

    4) G.V. & A. Bourret
    41 Broome St, #1
    Brooklyn, NY 11222
    USA

    5)R. Ansems
    Gen. Foulkesstraat 5
    4641 BW Ossendrecht
    Netherlands

    STEP TWO:Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the other names up (six becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR
    NAME as number 6 on the list.

    STEP THREE:
    Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to
    original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200
    news groups. :
    (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
    remember, the more you post, the more money you make!! This is
    perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302
    & 1341 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
    yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to directions. Look at it this way. If you were of integrity,
    the program will continue and the money that so many others have
    received will come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
    be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of
    mail theft). So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
    carefully followed, all members will be reimbursed for their
    participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name
    will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the
    #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What
    an opportunity for only $6.00 ( $1.00 for each of the first six people
    listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
    business!!!

    *****DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS!!!*****

    STEP ONE: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
    drag your
    cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
    menu. This
    will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

    STEP TWO:
    Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
    paste a copy
    of the letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the
    list.

    STEP THREE:
    Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your
    posting in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back
    to.

    STEP FOUR:
    Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
    menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
    as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
    click the post message button. You're done.

    Congratulations!!!!!!

    THAT'S IT!! All you have to do, and It Really works!!!

    Best Wishes

    nycgw, Jan 22, 2004

  2. nycgw

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Jan 22, 2004

  3. nycgw

    Boomer Guest

    [snip]

    Verizon ticket # KMM2277840I7211L0KM
    Abuse to hotmail.com, also

    Boomer, Jan 22, 2004
  4. nycgw

    Artemis Guest

    Ha! This guy/girl is so stupid they forgot to add their name as #6

    <snip>

    Artemis, Jan 22, 2004
  5. It was on Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:49:41 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    OH, yes it is!

    Now as you claim to have made $75,300, as well as being
    reported to & , I have forwarded
    a copy to the IRS - as I'm *sure* you want to pay
    tax on that!

    William Poaster, Jan 22, 2004
  6. nycgw

    Mara Guest

    Crappo. I wish I'd read this before I spnaked the other shitwit.

    "Archived. Thanks, WP. :)"

    Mara, Jan 23, 2004