    I ORDERED PC BOOSTER ON LINE, TRYING TO RETRIEVE IT.
    I AM SUM WHAT COMPUTER ILLITERATE!!!!!!!

    HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

    martha, Oct 6, 2003

  2. martha

    Harrison Guest

    In order for one of us to offer you much help, we would have to
    purchase the program as well. Since most experts would agree that is
    the software equivalent of snake oil, that's not likely to happen.

    If you have already paid them, then call them and ask them what to do
    next.

    Harrison, Oct 6, 2003

  3. martha

    HamMan Guest

    i didnt know pc 'booster' sorted out caps lock as well

    HamMan, Oct 6, 2003
  4. martha

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Harrison continued:
    Mmmm...snake oil.

    slumpy, Oct 6, 2003
  5. martha

    Brian H¹© Guest

    What they use to stop them getting sunburn?

    Brian H¹©, Oct 6, 2003
  6. martha

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:
    No, it stops their scales squeaking when they rub together. They would
    use DW40 but they can't make the squirter work.

    slumpy, Oct 6, 2003
  7. martha

    Unknown Guest

    Sum what????????????????
    "HamMan"

    Unknown, Oct 6, 2003
  8. martha

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Yep, like a 40 what bulb is sum whats compared to a 100 what bulb.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 6, 2003
  9. Don't bother. You lack the necessary intelligence to operate a computer.

    Lord Avner Williamsburr Smythe, Oct 6, 2003
  10. SUM WHAT?

    BananaPannaPoe-, Oct 6, 2003
  11. martha

    Patrick Guest