    Is there anything that I am missing?

    TIA
    Tariq

    Tariq, Aug 10, 2003

  2. Tariq

    Mara Guest

    Are the BIOS settings correct? If you clear CMOS, can you get that far?
    <snipped borked sig>

    Mara, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Tariq

    Tariq Guest

    I tried clearing CMOS ... will try it again as per instructions, and get
    back ...

    : On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:46:28 -0400, Tariq wrote:
    :
    : >Hi folks,
    : >
    : >Wondering if someone know a solution.
    : >I have a Tyan s2460 board (dual) running two 1 gig athlons. MB requires
    : >registered pc2100 ddr in one of the slots to POST.
    : >A while back, the computer stopped working ... Power comes on, cpu fans
    run,
    : >drives work, but computer won't POST, and nothing shows up on the screen.
    : >I thought it was the memory, so I purchased a pair of 256 mb registered
    : >pc2100s ... still the same problem. I checked the processors, they work
    : >fine.
    : >
    : >Is there anything that I am missing?
    :
    : Are the BIOS settings correct? If you clear CMOS, can you get that far?
    :
    : >
    : >TIA
    : >Tariq
    :
    : <snipped borked sig>
    :
    : --
    : There is no order to the universe, and no reason, and no cause.
    : We are alone and outnumbered, and the universe is a far more
    : dangerous place than anyone has ever told you.
    : --Camber Tremodian
    :

    Tariq, Aug 10, 2003