    0
    The third way is use winavi ipod video converter. :) It's very easy to use.
    It can convert all video files to ipod directly,don't need any other software.

    nocry, Aug 29, 2006

  2. nocry

    wohlward

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Maybe Any DVD Converter for iPod is also very good!
    Btw, Any DVD Converter can also convert DVD to the format playable on PSP and 3gp mobile phones!

    wohlward, Sep 22, 2006

  3. nocry

    Jaross

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I own the professional xilisoft dvd to ipod converter. Now it has a new skin.

    [​IMG]

    :beer:

    Jaross, Sep 30, 2006
  4. nocry

    leony

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    For Mac users, iSkysoft DVD to mp4 converter for Mac is a good dvd converter to convert dvd to iPod, iPhone, psp (mp4) format files.
    It can also remove the black sides and crop the dvd on mac.

    leony, Apr 30, 2008
  5. nocry

    orchid

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I prefer Nidesoft to ipod converter, it is easy to use and also useful, we can get the high quality videos in a easy way with this software.

    orchid, Oct 6, 2008
  6. nocry

    cindylili

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2009
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    I often use Wondershare DVD Ripper Platinum, which is very powerful and works fine.

    cindylili, Jun 27, 2009
  7. nocry

    daisyblue

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why not try Daniusoft DVD to iPod converter? It works perferct for me.

    daisyblue, Jul 15, 2009
  8. nocry

    anniebehrman

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    DVD Ripper

    What I am using is another popular DVD Ripper program: Pavtube DVD Ripper now.
    It is used to convert DVD to many other video and audio formats, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, MP3 compatible with iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune.

    I prefer the program as its after-sale service is good. Last month, I encountered a problem and sent it to them, they replied and solved my problem on time.

    So I think when choosing an appropriate program for ourselves, we should consider not only its quality, functions, but also its after-sale service.

    anniebehrman, Jul 15, 2009
  9. nocry

    dukesunnt

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    good converter

    As the most powerful tools, 4Easysoft DVD Converter Suite has been released. It provides the most excellent functions—DVD ripping and video converting simultaneously. Actually it combines DVD to Video Converter and Total Video Converter into the all-in-one tool. So it can rip any DVD to AVI, XviD, WMV, VOB, WMA, MP3 and such video/audio formats. Also convert between all common video formats, even the HD video. Then you can enjoy your favorite DVD movie or video clips on any players.

    Key Features:
    1. Rip DVD and convert video to any other video/audio formats
    With 4Easysoft DVD Converter Suite, you can convert DVD video to AVI, MP4, WMV, and all popular videos, and convert between all pop video/audio formats. So you can put any DVD/video on iPod, iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Palm Pre, Motorala, LG, Sony Ericsson, etc.
    2.Powerful editing functions to recreate your video
    You can adjust output video visual effect; capture any time-length DVD or video clips; crop video play region; snapshot your favorite picture; merge several chapters or files into a single one to edit your own videos.
    3.Customize exact output parameters
    You can set video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate. And audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channel, Audio Bitrate. For Resolution, you can choose the provided or you can write in your own parameters in the form of “xxx*xxx”.
    Just try this amazing suite now!

    dukesunnt, Sep 15, 2009