    I already have One Belkin N Router / Access Point. I can get second access point and Switch if I need to if this can be done.

    I want to broadcast One for my home business and second for family and guest. My home business is connected to several desktop and several hard drives for back up and all. I don't want family members, guests and visiting customer to have access to our bossiness data and business files.

    Can some one help

    grfs45, Sep 2, 2010

  2. grfs45

    grfs45

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I just bought Netgear N600 Dual Band router which allows Guest Network Access. Cost only $79.00 from Fry's electronics.

    Guests can only get WAN for internet, they can not have LAN access. So my other computers on Local area network are not accessible.

    Thanks for no help you all smart guys. I did it on my own.

    grfs45, Sep 20, 2010