two questions about mcsd .net exams...please help

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by tolwak, Sep 10, 2003.

  1. tolwak

    tolwak Guest

    hi all...

    1)in 70-305 and 70-306 there are two same books...so does
    this mean that i will get the same question from these
    books in both two exams (numbered above)?

    ie. i got a question in 70-306 says "1+1=2", will i get
    the same question in 70-305?...i know there is a big list
    of questions and they are selected randomly. but still
    will i get questions from the same list?
    _

    2)in my training center (New Horizon)...they changed book
    MS2373 with MS2559 and they give us normal exams where
    book MS2373 is required. is this legal? is this fair?

    please answer coz i need to know about this...

    thanx in advance :)

    tolwak, Sep 10, 2003

  2. tolwak

    Ryan Guest

    Yes,

    You will will get a lot very samelier questions on some
    of them... like ADO.Net, debugging/Tracing.....

    Ryan, Sep 10, 2003

  3. If you are asking this kind of questions, people from your training center
    are doing good job for you, to sit MS2373 you must be experienced VB6
    developer and that course is not intended to prepare you for any exam.
    Relax and sit on your 2559, you will learn a lot.
    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, Sep 10, 2003