    into it from another location? Would she know I was also signed in? Is the
    session still functional for us both?

    Thank you

    David, Apr 6, 2006

  2. David

    john Guest

    When you mean hotmail account do you mean the hotmail web mail
    or msn (or windows) messenger?

    If its the web mail you are talking about, it will work
    if its messenger you are talking about then she will see a pop up message
    saying that someone logged
    in from another location and she will be disconnected from the messenger
    network.
    If she reconnects, she will throw you out and so on....

    --
    Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com

    -Arthur C. Clarke

    john, Apr 6, 2006

  3. David

    Mike Easter Guest

    Try it and see.

    Personally I don't think two people should share the same email account
    or the same newsagent account handle. Each person should have their own
    'identity' or persona. If you and your wife want to have a 'conjoined'
    identity or persona, it could be a third one - Dave, David's wife, and
    David & his wife jointly. Many people have multiple personas per
    meatspace identity -- having two different meatspace identities sharing
    the same email persona is whacky to me. I tease or taunt any of my
    friends who do that, such as SueJerry.

    Sometimes more than one person might 'share' or manage a single role
    account, such as postmaster or abuse or webmaster.

    Mike Easter, Apr 6, 2006
  4. David

    john Guest

    That seems a bit like intruding in her privacy.. do you have her permission
    for this?

    Hotmail service is for personal use only, if you read the agreement it says
    you cannot share an account.

    --
    Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com

    -Arthur C. Clarke

    john, Apr 6, 2006
  5. David

    Steve Pake Guest

    It's a shared account.

    Steve Pake, Apr 6, 2006
  6. David

    Aardvark Guest

    LOL I bet they wear matching tracksuits and finish each other's sentences.

    Aardvark, Apr 6, 2006
  7. David

    john Guest

    Can you tell me where microsoft lets you have a sharred account on hotmail?
    Post the text stating that, so I can see it.

    --
    Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com

    -Arthur C. Clarke

    john, Apr 6, 2006
  8. David

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya john.

    It would help if I could figure out what a 'sharred account' actually is
    ;)

    Ponder, Apr 6, 2006