    was not too expensive networked solution with common ext. HD connected to
    the network, I would also consider this.
    Divoch

    divoch, Apr 11, 2006

  2. "divoch" <>, the hairy old man and
    cum-slurping fart-catcher who likes dispassionate rump riding with elk,
    and whose partner is a weekend ho with a toxic snatch, wrote in
    Netgear sc101

    --
    Lunch was Nice;
    Skank whore's tit blisters and lemon extract accentuated with beastly

    Banned Apache, Apr 11, 2006

  3. divoch

    beenthere Guest

    Partition USB drive 50/50, one for each machine.
    Name the partitions, so you know which is which.
    Unplug and plug into each machine as required.

    beenthere, Apr 11, 2006
  4. divoch

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In divoch spewed forth:

    That would depend mostly on the METHOD you choose for backing up your files.

    I have a portable USB drive which I use on three different PCs to transfer
    files between them and keep all three up-to-date with each other.

    Toolman Tim, Apr 12, 2006
  5. divoch

    divoch Guest

    Well, as far as the method is concerned, I am looking for some ideas and so
    would
    be interested to know what works for you. Initially I do not envisage to do
    anything
    more than backing up data and settings, i.e. My documents,Favorites, OE mail
    folders and settings, OE address book and that is about it.
    Divoch

    divoch, Apr 12, 2006
  6. divoch

    Meat Plow Guest