    script the needed chnages in kix to have less probs (i have 500 laptops with
    same issue)

    really appreciate ANY help.

    Guest, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Guest

    TeVan Guest

    I've had pretty good luck with setting an 'Interface metric' of 1 on the
    preferred network, and higher value on the secondary network, such as 10 or
    whatever. I think you can only go 99 though. I can't remember. This is in
    addition to setting the order of access in Advanced Settings.

    Don't get too excited if it doesn't work right away. Set it and leave it
    alone for a day or two before deciding it doesn't work. Sometimes these
    things mysteriously start working, hmmm...

    TeVan, Jan 1, 2005