    So if you copy them all to a DVD and asuming they fit woudl they play
    in order? Or do i need to do something else like join the vobs ?

    Thanks.

    Paul M, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Paul M

    theyak Guest

    Why not join the avi before you convert to dvd?

    theyak, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Paul M

    Paul M Guest

    That would be a good idea :p What software would i use to join an Xvid
    or Divx Movie ?

    Ill google but got any recommendations ?

    Thanks.

    Paul M, Feb 25, 2005
  4. Paul M

    theyak Guest

    No, I've never done it. How I would do this, if I were to try:

    I'd use tmpgenc plus to turn each avi into a mpeg2 suitable for dvd
    creatior. Then when I had 2 files I would use said tmpg's merge and cut
    feature to join them together, correcting any overlap, etc. Then I'd
    open Dvdlab and author the dvd.

    But that's all a bit silly (I just like the customization options of the
    first way). Any dvd authoring program will be able to convert xvid and
    divx provided you have the codecs installed. They'll also be able to
    join the files and create the dvd structure all in one program.
    Nerovision, Windvd Creator, Tmpgenc Dvd Author, and Dvdlab are all
    programs I have that would do everthing.

    theyak, Feb 25, 2005
  5. Paul M

    Biz Guest

    Biz, Feb 25, 2005