Two Large Plastic Trash Bags

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Aug 2, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic
    trash bags behind her.
    One of the bags rips, and every once in a while a $20 bill falls out onto
    the sidewalk.

    Noticing this, a policeman stops her, and says, "Ma'am, there are $20
    bills falling out of your bag."

    "Oh, really? Darn!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back, and see
    if I can find them. Thanks for telling me."

    "Well, now, not so fast," says the cop. "How did you get all that money?
    "You didn't steal it, did you?"

    "Oh, no", said the little old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next
    to the football stadium parking lot.
    On game days, a lot of fans come and pee through the fence into my flower
    garden. So, I stand behind the fence with my hedge clippers. Each time
    some guy sticks his tallywacker through the fence, I say, '$20 or
    off it comes'.

    "Well, that seems only fair" laughs the cop. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the
    way, what's in the other bag?"

    "Well, you know", "not everybody pays".

    Meat Plow, Aug 2, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    O M G <g>

    OldGringo38, Aug 2, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Buffalo Guest

    :)
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Aug 3, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    thanatoid Guest

    <SNIP>

    I hate to admit, but you seem to actually serve SOME, however
    minor, purpose on this silly planet.

    thanatoid, Aug 3, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    Buffalo Guest

    :)
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Aug 3, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    joevan Guest

    Humbug!!!!

    joevan, Aug 3, 2010
  7. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Sorry I can't say the same for you. You're hardly worth the .0002
    calories it took in effort to type this.

    Meat Plow, Aug 3, 2010
  8. Meat Plow

    thanatoid Guest

    "Nice try."