    up the same account.

    Is there any way to have the separate icons open different accounts?
    thanks.

    Torge, Aug 16, 2006

  2. Torge

    Frosty Guest

    As the sun rose on Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:15:27 GMT, the distinguished
    and oh so talented "Torge" <> climbed up to
    the podium, shuffled some papers, took a sip of ice water and shouted
    in a loud voice:
    Yes

    Frosty, Aug 16, 2006

  3. Torge

    joevan Guest

    Just right click on the icons and check properties. Make one of them one
    and the other the other. Simple, problem solved. Now why didn't you think
    of that.

    joevan, Aug 16, 2006
  4. Torge

    Torge Guest

    i went to properties as you suggested and the links listed are different to
    each other but clicking on either brings up the same hotmail account !! that
    doesn't make any sense to me. i'm out of my depth already.

    Torge, Aug 16, 2006
  5. Torge

    joevan Guest

    I don't know what is in those links but when you get to hotmail can't you
    just sign in with whatever you wish too. Then of course you might want to
    check into Roboform. It is free for a few accounts.
    http://www.roboform.com/

    joevan, Aug 16, 2006
  6. Torge

    PeeCee Guest

    Torge

    I think perhaps your problem is the shortcuts are opening the 'logon' page
    to Hotmail which is in of itself not account specific.

    Windows is then inserting the 'last user/password used' so giving the
    appearance of opening the same account from different shortcuts.

    You may be able to do something like what you want with a product like this
    one http://www.dynadvance.com/.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Aug 17, 2006