Two Firefox windows open when I click on a link in Thunderbird

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Z, Mar 5, 2006.

  1. Z

    Z Guest

    Software versions:
    Windows XP Pro
    Firefox 1.5.0.1
    Thunderbird 1.5

    I get a link in e-mail, eg:
    http://www.projo.com/news/pdf/2006/20060305-prov-homicides.pdf

    If Firefox is already running, then I get a new tab in an the most
    recently opened Firefox window.

    That behavior is fine, but this is the problem:

    If Firefox is not running, when I left click on the URL, *two* Firefox
    windows open, both with the same .pdf.

    What's going on and how can I stop this?

    Z, Mar 5, 2006

  2. Z

    Z Guest

    No one else is seeing this?

    Z, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Z

    bytebutler

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi Z - I have the same problem with this setup:
    Windows XP Pro
    Firefox 15.0.1
    Thunderbird 15.0.1

    bytebutler, Oct 10, 2012