Two Error messages after Windows XP Start up

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Annette, Aug 25, 2007.

  1. Annette

    Annette Guest

    I get the following error message after windows starts up.

    The error box is titled: backupnotify.exe common language debugging services.

    The text reads the following error message:

    process id=0x9bc (2492), thread id=0xb3c (2876)

    Click cancel to debug or ok

    When you click ok - the box goes away

    When you click cancel, another error message appears:

    Titled: Registered JIT debugger is not available

    error: cordbg.exe 1a0x9bc

    How do I make this stop. It takes too long to open Windows with these errors.

    Annette, Aug 25, 2007