  1. There are two different YouTube screens - one has an original size/
    regular size button but the other has just full screen or window
    size. Why are there two diff screens??

    Richard Fangnail, Feb 8, 2008

  2. Richard Fangnail

    Nobody Guest

    So you can watch it either as a web page or as a full screen video.

    Nobody, Feb 10, 2008

  3. So you can watch it either as a web page or as a full screen video.

    What I meant was, one has a button in the lower right to select
    original size/regular size button, but the other has a button to
    select full screen or regular size.

    Richard Fangnail, Feb 10, 2008