    Thanks and Regards,
    sherkhanthegreat
    shammi777

    sherkhanthegreat, Mar 25, 2010

  2. sherkhanthegreat

    olfart Guest

    wtf is an NCD???

    olfart, Mar 25, 2010

  3. sherkhanthegreat

    Tigger Guest

    writted thus:
    It's not impossible, but you will need to negotiate assertively with your
    broker. If the two notes are for different time periods, it shouldn't be
    much of a problem. If the times coincide I think you will be unlucky.
    (I am not a broker, but I pay insurance on a fleet & private cars)

    Tigger, Mar 25, 2010
  4. sherkhanthegreat

    chuckcar Guest

    More to the point: why did you bother to reply at *all*?

    chuckcar, Mar 25, 2010
  5. sherkhanthegreat

    rf Guest

    Pot. Kettle.

    rf, Mar 25, 2010
  6. sherkhanthegreat

    olfart Guest

    just to see if you had your dick out of your hand long enough to use your
    keyboard

    olfart, Mar 25, 2010
  7. sherkhanthegreat

    Jordon Guest

    More to what point?

    Jordon, Mar 25, 2010
  8. sherkhanthegreat

    chuckcar Guest

    He didn't know what the OP was talking about obviously.

    chuckcar, Mar 26, 2010
  9. sherkhanthegreat

    rf Guest

    You'd be the expert on that, wouldn't you .

    rf, Mar 26, 2010
  10. sherkhanthegreat

    Jordon Guest

    See if you can follow this...
    The only way I can interpret your words is to assume you
    mean... "He obviously didn't know what the OP was talking
    about so why did he even bother to reply". Is that about
    right?

    Do you know how to have a conversation without turning 90
    degrees and taking it off somewhere into nonsenseland?

    Jordon, Mar 26, 2010
  11. sherkhanthegreat

    olfart Guest

    I still don't know what an NCD is

    olfart, Mar 26, 2010
  12. sherkhanthegreat

    Tigger Guest

    olfart writted thus:
    NCD - No Claims Discount, or NCB - No Claims Bonus AFAIK.
    UK car insurers normally reduce the annual premium by 10% for each year
    you don't claim on your motor policy, up to around 7 years, although this
    varies between companies. Your Insurance broker can often negotiate with
    underwriters for a better deal, combined NCD or lower premiums for
    certain or unusual circumstances, like two notes of NCD to be combined.

    Tigger, Mar 26, 2010
  13. sherkhanthegreat

    olfart Guest

    Thanks