    Using windows XP PRofessional

    About 80Gb free

    901 MHZ computer

    jimmie, Feb 25, 2006

  2. Non preoccupare mio uomo! Non e una grande cosa!

    Turn off your popup blockers on all of your browsers that aren't
    working.

    Then turn them on one at a time until the problem shows up again.

    Voila! Cazzo succhiato proprio justo!

    A bientot!

    I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.

    The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.

    Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

    Join the worlds greatest no-spin discussion forum in Cyberspace.

    The-Wisest-One, Feb 26, 2006