    I don't want to do this as I would also lose my most recent bkf file.

    Thanks
    Paul

    Paul Welch, Dec 1, 2006

  2. Paul Welch

    Cub Guest

    Does your DELETE key on your keyboard work ?

    YES---------> Delete the old one backup file

    NO ----------> Get a new keyboard

    why would you think that you can't delete the old file ?

    Keep at least 2 backup files on your disk if you have space then if one
    becomes corrupt you can recover from it.

    each time you run the backup it will create a backup with the current date
    time and keep adding them to you external disk

    Cub

    Cub, Dec 1, 2006

  3. Paul Welch

    Paul Welch Guest

    Thanks. I was nervous about deleting a 25G File. Paul

    Paul Welch, Dec 2, 2006