twilight zone!!

Discussion in 'Home Networking' started by Jo Gray, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Jo Gray

    Jo Gray Guest

    dont know where to start ,

    i have two desktops and one laptop
    i bought link sys wireless adapters for the 3 of them

    im on BT broadband and suddenly its telling me im connecting at 2.5 gbps
    instead of 576k ( its did this for the last 3 days)
    the laptop and the second computer are connected to the broadband so
    obviously i got the internet sharing part right, also got the network set up
    so i can use printers and folders ( dont know how i did it but there you
    go )
    now on the main computer its telling me that the wireless adapter ( the
    one i bought and same as on the others) isnt connected, it connects up then
    immediatly disconnects, its driving me insane.....im one of those people
    that likes to know the ins and outs of everything otherwise i'd just be
    grateful that everything is working, so the phrase if it aint broke dont
    fixt it doesnt apply to me.
    can anyone give me a clue please ?????

    ta much Jo x

    Jo Gray, Sep 1, 2003