TVNZ Replay TV some FACTS.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Penguin Man, Nov 9, 2011.

  1. Penguin Man

    Penguin Man Guest

    Some Facts regarding Doubleclick

    This is copied from the TVNZ Replay FAQ
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

    1. Adobe Flash Player version 10 or later
    - Check Flash Player version
    - Install latest Flash Player

    2. You must have broadband Internet connection. Dial up won't cut it
    sorry!

    3. Most programmes require you to be viewing from within NZ

    4. Computer timezone must be set to '(GMT+12:00) Auckland, Wellington'
    - How to change your timezone

    5. You must not be blocking ads from our ad servers
    - tvnz.co.nz
    - ad.doubleclick.net
    - ad.au.doubleclick.net
    - ad.nz.doubleclick.net
    - secure-nz.imrworldwide.com
    - 2mdn.net
    - www.google-analytics.com
    - How to unblock our ad servers

    This ad.doubleclick.net problem has also happened to Free Draws done
    by Telstra Clear, they did not know a thing about it, I found it myself
    and reported it back to them..

    Penguin Man, Nov 9, 2011