  1. Prey
    The Man From UNCLE

    Deborah Proctor

    Deborah Proctor, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    Justin Guest

    Captain Power
    Centurions

    Justin, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Greetings All

    I wouldn't mind seeing Jem & The Holograms on DVD.

    Other Animated shows I like to see on DVD are:

    TranzorZ

    Saber Rider & The Star Sheriffs

    BattleTech

    Inhumanoids

    Adventures Of The Galaxy Rangers

    Mighty Orbots

    Spiral Zone

    Thundercats

    Silverhawks

    Teknoman

    Thunderbirds 2086

    Dungeons & Dragons

    Challenge Of The Gobots

    Inspector Gadget

    She-Ra: Princess Of Power

    He Man & The Masters Of Universe
    (Classic 80s)

    The Real Ghostbuters

    Thats all for now!

    HG

    Herbie Garcia, Jan 17, 2004
  4. From on top of The Wall I yelled "YOU! YES YOU Peter Briggs
    I was very sad when it got axed. :(

    --
    Brian "Demolition Man" Little
    A reminder to the world....

    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little, Jan 17, 2004
  5. From on top of The Wall I yelled "YOU! YES YOU Vlvetmorning98
    <>! Stand still laddie. Oh, and which one is

    Okay... my most wanted list...

    24 Season 3 (most likely before Season 4 starts.. I refuse to watch
    the TV airings since I like to watch em without commericals and in
    Widescreen too)

    Millennium - better happen this year. I'm sick of every excuse being
    thrown out.

    Brimstone - Yeah it was only half a season but I loved it.

    Space: Above And Beyond - I'd love to see this on DVD.

    Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh - Would be nice to see
    season boxsets, but knowing Disney they are content with releasing
    compilation DVDs and crap like that.

    The Critic: The Complete Series - Janurary 27th can't come
    any sooner.

    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little, Jan 17, 2004
  6. Vlvetmorning98

    Justin Guest

    Herbie Garcia wrote on [Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:00:11 -0800 (PST)]:
    Supposedly coming in July
    The new one is pretty decent, too

    Justin, Jan 17, 2004
  7. Vlvetmorning98

    Bill Guest

    "Car 54, Where are You?" I remember the show vaguely during its original
    run, but didn't become a genuine fan until reruns appeared on Nick at Nite
    quite a few years back.

    Republic Home Video issued some of the episodes onto VHS, including the
    infamous "I Won't Go" episode--in which a very stubborn apartment tenant
    refused to vacate a building that was slated for demolition.

    Bill, Jan 17, 2004
  8. Vlvetmorning98

    Al Guest

    I can free up about 30 video tapes if they come out with Early Edition on
    DVD.

    Al, Jan 17, 2004
  9. Vlvetmorning98

    Jim Guest

    I don't remember seeing anyone list:

    Family Ties
    Welcome Back, Kotter
    The Cosby Show

    Jim, Jan 17, 2004
  10. Vlvetmorning98

    mike avera Guest

    Kojak
    Quincy
    Tales From The Darkside

    mike avera, Jan 17, 2004
  11. Tales From The Darkside

    definitely. There were so many great anthology shows from the 80's that I'd
    love to see on DVD

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 17, 2004
  12. Buzz Lightyear of Star Command on DVD.

    Ranger J. Firespear

    Ranger J. Firespear, Jan 18, 2004
  13. Vlvetmorning98

    MarkR Guest

    Most of mine have been mentioned already but here here goes anyway...

    Monsters

    Dr. Who

    Seinfeld

    The Walton's

    Little House on the Prairie

    That's all for right now, I'm sure there's more though.

    Mark

    MarkR, Jan 18, 2004
  14. Vlvetmorning98

    Big Boy Guest

    The Invaders (A Quinn-Martin production) starring Roy Thinnes
    The Fugitive (A Quinn-Martin production) starring David Janssen

    Big Boy, Jan 18, 2004
  15. Vlvetmorning98

    JAM Guest

    I want both The Invaders and The fugitive too. In fact, someone should
    start the Quinn Martin catalogue releases. I'm first in line for The
    Invaders.

    JAM, Jan 18, 2004
  16. Vlvetmorning98

    bob Guest

    where's my Larry Sanders (all series??) :-(

    --
    bob

    Outgoing mail is NOT certified Virus Free.
    For all I know, there's a dirty big fsckin' virus stuck onto
    the end of this message and if you're using a Microsfot product,
    then I'd say that you're fscked.

    bob, Jan 19, 2004
  17. Vlvetmorning98

    jayembee Guest

    The first season set didn't sell very well, so I doubt we'll see the
    rest.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 19, 2004
  18. Vlvetmorning98

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    No doubt the horrible video quality contributed to that in some respect,
    though naturally the studio doesn't take those sort of things into
    account when reviewing their sales figures.

    Joshua Zyber, Jan 19, 2004
  19. Vlvetmorning98

    Wade365 Guest

    Alright, since you asked:

    NIGHTSTALKER
    Night Gallery
    Monsters
    Tales From The Crypt (HBO)

    ESPECIALLY Nightstalker!!! It could fit in one little set... they wouldn't even
    have to put it in a big Darren McGavin head or anything (a dig at "Battlestar
    G" o'course).

    Wade365, Jan 19, 2004
  20. Vlvetmorning98

    SRT Guest

    Aren't some Dr. Who and Little House on the Prairie already available on
    DVD? As for Seinfeld, just turn on any local network or cable/satellite
    channel pretty much any time of the day for endless syndicated reruns.

    srt

    SRT, Jan 24, 2004