    http://listen.to/tiltwheel
    singing about dumb stuff for a while now...
    _________________________________

    El stinky, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    AlienZen Guest

    Animated:
    George of the Jungle,
    Superchicken,
    Dudley Duright,
    Rocky and Bullwinkle

    Live:
    VR-5
    HR Puff-n-Stuff
    Banana Splits

    Yeh, okay, I'm showing my age here....

    Mike

    ==
    Light travels faster than sound.
    This explains why some people
    appear to be bright, until
    you hear what they have to say.

    AlienZen, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Word is that SCTC Season 4 (NBC Network 90) will be out on DVD in
    2004.

    Hitman of Las Vegas, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Vlvetmorning98

    Bite Me Guest

    FWIW Crusade is supposed to be out on DVD this summer in one set. Another
    set is to include all the B5 movies that haven't made it yet. This is
    according to JMS. Also, Jeremiah is scheduled for the 20th of this month.
    And Season 5 of B5 is out in April.

    Bite Me, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Vlvetmorning98

    ky Guest

    "Kung Fu"

    ky, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Vlvetmorning98

    Nonymous Guest

    ADVENTURES OF PETE AND PETE

    Excellent show! forgot all about it.

    Nonymous, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Vlvetmorning98

    Nonymous Guest

    Batman (Adam West)
    Partridge Family
    Star Trek (animated)
    Seinfeld
    Hogans Heroes
    Wonder Years

    Nonymous, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Vlvetmorning98

    cal Guest

    Nicole Kidman? Bewitched remade? When was this planned? And when is it to be filmed?

    The first time I've ever heard about it!

    cal :-O

    cal, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Strangers With Candy Season 3

    it's definitely coming. I love that show, and the 3rd season was easily the
    best (e.g Jerri get syphilis and learns about her Native American roots)

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Invader Zim (first set comes in May!!)

    Yep. I just hope we get ALL the episodes

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Fallen Angels (neo-noir anthology show directed by Tom Cruise, Stephen
    Soderbergh Phil Joanou, and Tom Hanks, among others

    Square Pegs

    Jonathan Elliot Shapiro, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Vlvetmorning98

    Steve K. Guest

    Steve K., Jan 16, 2004
  13. Vlvetmorning98

    Steve K. Guest

    Steve K., Jan 16, 2004
  14. Darrel Christenson, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Vlvetmorning98

    Bobcancel Guest

    Hi Mike
    Shazam! and Isis?!?! Look, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But,
    are you sure you want to own these titles for the rest of your life? Are you
    sure you want them to become part of your estate for your executer and your
    children to discover? I'm not trying to act the jerk here or put you on the
    defensive. I'm honestly wondering what it is about these shows that would
    cause a person to put them on a "most want" list. Perhaps a little insight.
    Then, I'll tell you why I bought that Battlestar Galactica Cylon Mask DVD box
    set.
    Ken
    Dallas

    << Shazam! and Isis >>

    Bobcancel, Jan 16, 2004
  16. Vlvetmorning98

    Inter Pares Guest

    SEINFELD !! SEINFELD !! SEINFELD !! SEINFELD !! SEINFELD !!

    Inter Pares, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Vlvetmorning98

    Justin Guest

    Bobcancel wrote on [16 Jan 2004 08:42:59 GMT]:
    Campy fun!

    I know people who'd buy a Jem and the Holograms release

    Justin, Jan 16, 2004
  18. Vlvetmorning98

    Justin Guest

    Justin, Jan 16, 2004
  19. Duckman

    Michael S. Cooper, Jan 16, 2004
  20. These shows have great nostalga and kitch value and yeah, I wouldn't
    mind my children stumbling on these because back when I took them
    seriously, they taught good lessons.

    Oh.... and Isis was a hottie.....

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Jan 16, 2004