    The Complete Twin Peaks

    The Complete Batman: The Animated Series

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    Doonie Guest

    Colombo
    Murder, She Wrote
    Happy Days
    The Beverly Hillbillies

    Doonie, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Strangers With Candy Season 3
    Son of the Beach Season 2 and 3
    Nightcourt (all seasons)
    Married With Children Season 2, 3, 4 and 5
    Nightstand w/Dick Dietrich

    Sex, Lies and Icebreaker, Jan 15, 2004
  4. damn, i forgot to mention BUS STOP and MAX HEADROOM

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 15, 2004
  5. yep. and:

    SLEDGE HAMMER

    MISFITS OF SCIENCE

    ADVENTURES OF PETE AND PETE

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 15, 2004
  6. Invader Zim (first set comes in May!!)

    Twin Peaks: Season Two

    Teddy Ruxpin

    Mr. Show: Season Four

    Earth 2 (shh. I liked it)

    there's many more, I'm sure. but I'm tired.
    Dan

    PseudoApparition, Jan 15, 2004
  7. Vlvetmorning98

    lrulan Guest

    MILLENNIUM - all 3 seasons with commentaries.

    lrulan, Jan 15, 2004
  8. Son of the Beach Volume 2
    Nightstand with Dick Diettrich
    The Brak Show
    Sledge Hammer

    "I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far."

    Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good

    Electro Robo Boogie Bot, Jan 15, 2004
  9. Vlvetmorning98

    Bob M. Guest

    Hmmm....

    The Prisoner + extras
    Max Headroom
    Red Dwarf - all seasons
    All of M.A.S.H. if I could afford it
    The Gong Show (for laughs... heh heh)

    Bob M., Jan 15, 2004
  10. Vlvetmorning98

    Peter Briggs Guest

    Good call. Fine series.

    Peter Briggs, Jan 15, 2004
  11. Newsradio.

    Kathy Vaiente, Jan 15, 2004
  12. Vlvetmorning98

    Justin Guest

    coming real soon

    Justin, Jan 15, 2004
  13. Vlvetmorning98

    Justin Guest

    Birds of Prey
    Cupid

    Justin, Jan 15, 2004
  14. Vlvetmorning98

    jayembee Guest

    Oooo....yeah. How the hell did I forget that one?!

    The episode guest-starring Patrick Macnee, Christine Belford,
    and David Spielberg is one of the funniest things I've ever
    seen on TV.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 15, 2004
  15. Vlvetmorning98

    Scott Higdon Guest

    I can't believe noone's mentioned:

    Taxi

    WKRP in Cincinatti

    Yes, I realize WKRP will probably never happen due to music rights
    issues, but I still would buy it.

    I'm also in full agreement on Batman:TAS season sets.

    Scott Higdon, Jan 15, 2004
  16. Vlvetmorning98

    Mike Guest

    "Freddy's Nightmares" - or at least put it on the Sci-Fi Channel or something!

    Mike, Jan 15, 2004
  17. COP ROCK

    Charles Eggen, Jan 15, 2004
  18. Vlvetmorning98

    Steve K. Guest

    I don't care...I'd pay anything for Full Season Collections for WKRP
    (music intact)!

    Yes, the show was "that' good!

    Steve

    Steve K., Jan 15, 2004
  19. Vlvetmorning98

    Steve Ferra Guest

    American Gothic (w/Gary Cole)

    EZ Streets

    And the recently-cancelled Boomtown

    Steve Ferra, Jan 15, 2004
  20. Vlvetmorning98

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    Since the first box set was titled "Forever Knight Trilogy - Part One",
    I'm going to assume that they're planning the other two boxes.

    Joshua Zyber, Jan 15, 2004