    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << Starsky & Hutch >><BR><BR>

    Season 1 comes out on March 2.

    SoHillsGuy, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    slider121 Guest

    The A-Team
    Murder One (This show was made for DVD viewing)
    Nowhere Man
    Knight Rider
    Quantum Leap
    Sliders
    Lois and Clark
    Raven
    7 Days
    Otherworld
    The Flash

    slider121, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Vlvetmorning98

    Mark L. Guest

    Mark L., Jan 14, 2004
  4. Vlvetmorning98

    jayembee Guest

    Warner has been talking about doing season sets of BATMAN:
    THE ANIMATED SERIES.
    In a recent (just the other night) studio chat with Fox,
    Peter Staddon claims that this is in the works. Largely,
    it was held up until THE X-FILES was done. Since the last
    season of XF is due out this May, we might be able to
    expect MILLENNIUM S1 by the end of the year.
    Supposed under consideration by Universal.
    S1 is coming out next week. There's also a promo DVD with
    two episodes currently available with boxes of Total cereal.
    Supposedly under consideration by Fox. Word is that they
    understand that the price was a factor in the underwhelming
    sales, and they're looking at doing no-frills sets -- akin
    to M*A*S*H -- for future sets to knock the price down.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 14, 2004
  5. Vlvetmorning98

    jayembee Guest

    FOREVER KNIGHT Season 1 has been out since October. No word
    yet on whether sales were good enough to justify S2&3, though.

    Also, the original NICK KNIGHT pilot, starring Rick Springfield,
    is out on DVD.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 14, 2004
  6. Vlvetmorning98

    jayembee Guest

    THE ADVENTURES OF BRISCO COUNTY, JR.
    THE ADVENTURES OF PETE & PETE
    CHINA BEACH
    THE EQUALIZER
    FIVE MILE CREEK
    THE GREEN HORNET
    THE INVADERS
    KEEN EDDIE
    L.A. LAW
    MANN AND MACHINE
    MAVERICK
    MAX HEADROOM
    MIKE HAMMER (Stacy Keach series)
    NIGHT COURT
    PICKET FENCES
    PROBE
    THRILLER
    TRIBECA
    UNDER SUSPICION
    THE WONDER YEARS
    ZORRO (Guy Williams)
    ZORRO (Duncan Regehr)

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 14, 2004
  7. Vlvetmorning98

    w.g. Guest

    Somewhere around Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:54:59 GMT, Bill was brave enough
    to write:
    Only from Columbia House? That bites. Seems you have to join to get
    them. Thanx for the info.

    w.g., Jan 14, 2004
  8. Vlvetmorning98

    luminos Guest

    Yes! All of Perry Mason!

    luminos, Jan 14, 2004
  9. Vlvetmorning98

    karlpov Guest

    Wow, I'm not the only one who wants Maverick. Add:

    Perry Mason (at least to the departure of Ray Collins as Lt. Tragg; it
    went downhill after that)

    77 Sunset Strip (font memories which may be deceptive; why isn't this
    ever rerun, along with its three or four companion series?)

    Hill Street Blues

    In the never-got-to-a-second-seasion department:

    American Gothic (including the episodes never televised in the U.S.,
    of course)

    Murphy's Law (George Seagal and the gorgeous Maggie Han)

    Nightmare Café

    karlpov, Jan 14, 2004
  10. Happy Days
    Quantum Leap
    Sliders
    Perfect Strangers
    Mork and Mindy
    Back To The Future: The Animated Series
    Growing Pains
    Seinfield

    \Mighty\ Mike Blues, Jan 14, 2004
  11. Oh I forgot to add Night Court to the list.

    \Mighty\ Mike Blues, Jan 14, 2004
  12. Vlvetmorning98

    Steve K. Guest

    Steve K., Jan 14, 2004
  13. Vlvetmorning98

    James Evans Guest

    I'd sign that petition in a second...I love the Animated
    Series.

    James Evans, Jan 14, 2004
  14. Vlvetmorning98

    jayembee Guest

    jayembee, Jan 14, 2004
  15. Vlvetmorning98

    Mark Jones Guest

    None

    Mark Jones, Jan 15, 2004
  16. Star Trek Animated

    The Six Million Dollar Man(will likely at least get season 1 as a tie in
    when the Jim Carrey remake comes out)

    The Patty Duke Show

    Bewitched (will likely at least get season 1 as a tie in to the Nicole
    Kidman remake)

    continuation of The Mary Tyler Moore Show

    Batman

    Adventures Of Superman

    Shazam! and Isis

    Adam 12

    I Dream Of Jeannie

    Perry Mason

    Michael Rogers, Jan 15, 2004
  17. Vlvetmorning98

    Black Locust Guest

    The Wonder Years!!! (i'm surprised only one other person listed this
    great show)

    Airwolf (i know columbia house put out some crappy select episode dvd's.
    i want full season sets..)

    Knight Rider (this one seems to be a very popular request. i'd imagine
    the only reason it hasn't been released yet is because universal has the
    rights to it and well, they suck ass.)

    Boy Meets World (yeah, laugh if you like. i still like this show.)

    The A-Team

    Black Locust, Jan 15, 2004
  18. Vlvetmorning98

    Shrivel Guest

    Nowhere Man

    Shrivel, Jan 15, 2004
  19. Profit

    Six Million dollar man

    John Kroesche, Jan 15, 2004
  20. Greetings all!

    Thanks for the Starsky & Hutch info on Season 1 box.

    (I forgot about the new S&H Movie thats is comming out soon)

    Speaking of I Dream Of Jeanie.

    I hear Nicole Kidman is gonna be Jeanie in the Movie version thats in
    the works.

    (Since shes gonna be Samantha in the Bewitched remake)

    Any truth to this?

    I was curious.

    Other TV shows I like to see on DVD.

    Ark II