  1. scars

    scars Guest

    What hardware do I need to be able to watch TV on my lappy?

    scars, Oct 13, 2003

  2. scars

    Harrison Guest

  3. scars

    Alien Zord Guest

    Digital terrestrial (Freeview):
    http://www.nebula-electronics.com/information/info.asp?Code=0002

    Analogue terrestrial:
    http://www.averm.co.uk/products/tvtuner_AVerTV_usb.html
    http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/html/analogue_usb.htm

    Digital requires a much better signal (a proper aerial) but you do get some
    40 channels (inc. radio, teletext and games). Analogue is more suitable if
    you travel around as very often you get away with just a piece of wire for
    the aerial but then its 5 channels only.

    Note: the digital requires USB2.0

    Alien Zord, Oct 13, 2003
  4. scars

    Robbo Guest

    What hardware do I need to be able to watch TV on my lappy?

    A good solid cushion and some snacks to start

    Robbo, Oct 13, 2003
  5. scars

    scars Guest

    Fantasic