TV channel non set when using ShowView on a Philips DVDR3355 !?!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by JM, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. JM

    JM Guest

    Hi,

    I just bought a Philips DVD recorder DVDR3355. When I use ShowView to
    schedule a recording, the date and start & end times are properly set,
    on the other hand the channel is never set, and I must always set it
    manually
    I guess this is likely a settings issue, as I had several ShowView
    devices before, and they always properly set the TV channel
    corresponding to the keyed in ShowView code. This DVD recorder being
    newer, I couldn't imagine it is not able to take into account the
    channel...
    Anybody did already face this problem, or know how to work it around?
    (FWIW, I'm located in France)

    Thanks in advance

    Jean-Marc

    JM, Jan 2, 2006