    Both have bought cards, a Pinnacle, and an AverMedia. Neither have 64 bit
    drivers

    Don

    Don, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Don

    Al Edlund Guest

    ATI has some cards and drivers
    al

    Al Edlund, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Don

    Don Guest

    Hi Al

    Thank you , I have taken a peek at ATI, and there are cards there which will
    get me out of trouble.

    Thanks

    Don

    Don, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Don

    Gato Loco Guest

    The ATI All in Wonder cards will capture video. However, ATI has not
    provided capture software that works under XP x64. I have an AIW
    800xt and have been able to capture with NERO's Vision Express
    software. It will capture in AVI and MPG1.

    The TV WONDER cards DO NOT WORK under XP x64.

    Gato Loco

    Gato Loco, Oct 12, 2005
  5. Don

    Don Guest

    Thanks gato

    I will be carefull what I do buy. Its strange for machine intensive work
    like capture that they havent yet provided x64 systems.

    Don

    Don, Oct 18, 2005
  6. Don

    Default User Guest