    Shawn Guest

    What kind of switch is needed to replace the power button on the case so
    you don't the case to turn on the computer? Thanks.

    Shawn, Jan 26, 2004

  2. your post is a little confusing....what are you trying to do?

    GT Grand Prix 00, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Shawn

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    You mean what to do to turn on a motherboard that isn't in a case? Easy,
    take a screw driver or paperclip or anything conductive and temporarily
    connect the PWR_ON (power on) pins together. This will do the same thing
    as pushing the button. To turn it off, put the paperclip or whatever on
    the pins for 5 or 6 seconds (the same thing as holding the power button for
    5 or 6 seconds)

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Shawn

    philo Guest

    any momentary contact , normally off switch will work

    the power is not important...even a 1 amp switch will be more than adequate

    philo, Jan 26, 2004
  5. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Yep that's what I needed to know, thank you.

    Shawn

    Shawn, Jan 26, 2004