    Somebody has turned the prompt on and I can't find a tickbox about this
    in advanced options.
    Thanks.

    anthonyberet, Dec 17, 2005

  2. anthonyberet

    bigjon Guest

    top bar - tools - popupblocker

    bigjon, Dec 17, 2005

  3. Howdy!

    Probably because it's a SECURITY setting. From within Internet
    Explorer, go Tools --> Options --> Security --> select the zone that the web
    site that's giving this to you exists within --> Custom Level --> scroll
    down and reset the scripting buttons. Keep scrolling down, and read them

    You can also go and click on "Default Level" to reset the Internet
    Zone.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Dec 17, 2005
  4. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    Thanks - couldn't find it without your pointing me the right way.
    You saved me a bit of frustration there.

    anthonyberet, Dec 17, 2005
  5. anthonyberet

    f f Guest

    if i recall correctly under that tab
    its active scripting / paste operations vis script or something like that
    enable / disable ...

    i used to have it turned ON ...on purpose ...
    some scripts were in no way "safe" ...
    some are malicious ...

    and even clicking NO didn't always disable site operations
    most decent sites anyway.

    the NO was defaultly selected so i would just press the space bar to confirm
    it ...

    and you could always do a "trusted" sites list that would enable everything
    anyhow
    if you wanted

    it isnt always necessarily a dumb thing to have scripts blocked, is what i'm
    getting at ...
    least til you're sure of sites behaviours ...

    f f

    f f, Jan 31, 2006