    All other options for webvpn seem to be there and I have most everything setup. The problem is that webvpn is not a valid or listed type in either the CLI or ASDM.

    Is there soemthing I have to enable to get this option?

    Thanks.

    NateVR, Feb 25, 2008

  2. NateVR

    Greeley

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Messages:
    67
    Likes Received:
    0
    Post your config. '

    --G

    Greeley, Feb 25, 2008

  3. NateVR

    NateVR

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2007
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    For what?

    I'm not opposed to posting relevant parts but your request is a little vague.

    This shouldn't really have anything to do with my config other then some option potentially missing which I mentioned before. In that case it should be easy to pick out that option without seeing my config.

    NateVR, Feb 25, 2008
  4. NateVR

    Greeley

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Messages:
    67
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sorry about that, thanks for keeping me in check.

    The command tunnel-group NAME webvpn-attribute command is what I guess your refering to. If that is correct then the reason you dont have that option is it was not introduced to the IOS until 7.1.1

    --G

    Greeley, Feb 25, 2008