    "Al you ignornat slut!" <Smirk>

    <Note to Unholy: You're too young to get that>

    Un: Taiwaneese design? Never mentioned it, since the stuff that comes out of there is low quality, the design of it really doesn't matter much.

    The Modfather, Jan 18, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Sundeam, Design by Tiwianese/Me, produced by china! :)

    Your right i dont get anything bar the slut part. But i am thinking it has something to do with a insult of some instance.

    unholy, Jan 18, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    The pictures are meant..

    ...for WORMS members, and we know what's going on. I could add captions, but I don't even know half the names of the bikes that I took pictures of. Half of them look like Harley knock-offs anyway.:???:

    bigal, Jan 19, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You should get that info and caption the pics, obviously you're showing the pics to other people (like us for instance) so they need captioning. :)

    Unholy, it's from Saturday Night Live, first season, original cast. Dan Akroyd and Jane Curtain's bit during the news segment. You are definatly not old enough to remember seeing it live but maybe you've seen reruns of it.

    The Modfather, Jan 19, 2006
  5. bigal

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    SNL? i loved the origanal SNL before chris farley died... may his soul rest in peace.

    Gez, Jan 19, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Bahahaha, Gez man, Chris Farley was NOT original SNL, he was in the 90's. Original SNL was the 70's. Think Dan Akroid, John Belushi, Garret Morris, Jane Curtain, Gilda Radner, Chevy Chase, Steve Martin as a frequent guest star and so forth. But yeah, Farley was funny. Though not even close to original NRFPTP.

    The Modfather, Jan 19, 2006
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Well i never watch US tv so i dont think i could remember it :p

    unholy, Jan 20, 2006
  8. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Do they have actual Australian TV shows? I mean stuff made for Australian TV? I've never seen a single Australian TV show. Plenty of British ones and Canadian ones. You'd think they'd show them here but nope. Unless those Irwin shows count, which from what you've said, I doubt. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 21, 2006
  9. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Australian TV....

    ....isn't much to watch, from what I hear. New Zealand TV....doesn't have much to see. Sum it up, and you might as well be doing chores.:dontknow:

    bigal, Jan 22, 2006
  10. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    There's a few, Ever heard of LOST? ummm i dont remember any new ones that are Australian :|

    unholy, Jan 22, 2006
  11. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I watched LOST once...

    ...in the beginning, and it was just silly. I briefly saw an episode a few months ago (my family watches it), and it was even more silly. It reminds me of Gilligan's Island, brought up to modern silliness.:booty:

    bigal, Jan 22, 2006
  12. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Lost is not an Australian TV show you nitwit! I asked what shows are AUSTRALIAN, not what AMERICAN shows you see in Australia. :rolleyes:

    I like Lost, it's one of the few regular TV shows I watch. It's nothing like Gilligan's Island dude.

    The Modfather, Jan 22, 2006
  13. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's silly...

    ...with a capital S. Silly, silly, and even more silly.

    [​IMG]

    bigal, Jan 22, 2006
  14. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i never said i liked it. I just said it was filmed by australians, and i think first Aired Here its really a hawii or fuji or where ever it was filmed movie :p

    unholy, Jan 23, 2006
  15. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's filmed in Hawaii. It first aired here, sorry dude. I don't think it's silly, it's one of the best shows on Tv.

    The Modfather, Jan 23, 2006
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Sounds like..

    ...you need more examples of silliness?:hmm2:

    [​IMG]

    Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
    bigal, Jan 23, 2006
  17. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm shows from australia :| theres not to many u would ever see :|

    well this is all i came up with that u might have heard of "The Alice"

    unholy, Jan 23, 2006