    It comes in two versions. One is around $8 and the other is around $23.

    Having no experience with either version I don't know which to get.

    Does anyone here have experience with them and know the difference?

    eDog, May 22, 2005

  2. eDog

    AG Guest

    The $8.00 version is probably the free one that you can download for free.
    The pro version is a pretty good deal at $23 but look at their web site to
    be sure.
    I've used it for years.

    AG

    AG, May 22, 2005

  3. eDog

    eDog Guest

    Are the (pro) diags self booting from a CD?

    eDog, May 24, 2005
  4. eDog

    AG Guest

    It used to only work from a floppy. I've burned an image of the floppy to a
    CD and it worked fine.

    AG

    AG, May 24, 2005