    Anyone know the cause of this ?

    Thanks

    Ed

    Edward, Mar 24, 2007

  2. Edward

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Ummm....is your network down?

    WhzzKdd, Mar 24, 2007

  3. Edward

    Edward Guest

    No,
    network isn't down.
    It doesn't even open a email message window.

    Ed

    Edward, Mar 24, 2007
  4. Edward

    WhzzKdd Guest

    If you save the data file, then close Excel, and start your email program,
    attach the data file, and email it, does that work?

    WhzzKdd, Mar 24, 2007
  5. Edward

    Edward Guest

    Yes that works.

    Ed

    Edward, Mar 24, 2007
  6. Edward

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Well, as a workaround, you may be stuck with that. I've never liked that
    "send to" in my applications anyway. But I think that may be a problem with
    default email client settings. What email program are you using? What
    version of Windows? How are you connected to the Internet? All of those
    questions (and others) would provide necessary pertinent information needed
    to really troubleshoot this issue.

    WhzzKdd, Mar 24, 2007