    insides of my eyelids....

    "When your're down and out something will usually turn up......... often
    the noses of your friends" - Orson Welles.

    Bryan Henderson, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Bryan Henderson

    mark mandell Guest

    Right. So have you gone to the Device Manager to determine if that's the
    case?

    mark mandell, Oct 15, 2003

  3. neither device is there anymore as I deleted them. The problem with the TV
    device started immediately I installed the web cam. The shop where I bought
    the TV device states I need to reinstall Win98 SE at least once a year
    because of the nature of it. I haven't reinstalled for about two years as it
    is a major thing to do. Thanks for your interest.

    Bryan Henderson, Oct 15, 2003