Trying to connect to a mySQL database and get...

Discussion in 'Software' started by Plagued, Jun 7, 2007.

  1. Plagued

    Plagued

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

    Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

    Source Error:

    Line 21: myDataAdapter.Fill(myDataSet, "zipcodes")
    Line 22:
    Line 23: End Sub
    Line 24: End Class

    I read another post about a similar problem and didn't quite understand the answer, but is there any reason I should be needing fulltrust? or can i just re-code something to make it work as is? I'd post the full code for my connection but I can't do that until later tonight (at work)... thanks for anyhelp.

    Plagued, Jun 7, 2007