Try this Latest Firefox browser at http://browser.friendsrus.net

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by subs2me, Dec 27, 2005.

  1. subs2me

    subs2me Guest

    subs2me, Dec 27, 2005

  2. subs2me

    John Guest

    John, Dec 27, 2005

  3. all I get at that site is

    NT25

    simple text, and thats exactly whats in the source code as well

    Moz Champion (Dan), Dec 27, 2005
  4. I'm getting a page. Its pushing FF 1.5 with the Google Toolbar.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 28, 2005
  5. Now this is odd - All I get is exactly what I said before

    a page with

    NT25

    And I select View Source, and all I get is

    NT25

    Moz Champion (Dan), Dec 28, 2005
  6. subs2me

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Same here using SeaMonkey 1.0 Beta, Firefox 1.5, IE, and Opera.

    Ed Mullen, Dec 28, 2005
  7. subs2me

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen, Dec 28, 2005
  8. Leonidas Jones, Dec 28, 2005
  9. subs2me

    Z Guest

    Ooh, great idea. Download and install Firefox from some unknown website
    instead of from the official website. Does anyone ever fall for this?

    Z, Dec 28, 2005
  10. subs2me

    Tony Raven Guest

    All the time with extensions and themes ;-)

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham