try it

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by sainyamaggarwal, Jul 1, 2009.

  1. sainyamaggarwal, Jul 1, 2009

  2. sainyamaggarwal

    TBone Guest

    Funny, for a company that claims to be based in Chicago, they have a
    website in mexico, no mailing address listed and couldn't form a full
    paragraph in English to save themselves.

    Oh and like most pyramid schemes, if they have actually paid anyone out
    besides the founders, it won't be you... I see they will take away your
    earnings and terminate your account if you spam for referrals.
    For the spam bots.

    TBone, Jul 10, 2009