    3500XL
    | F0/2 Member of VLAN 5 only

    Generic HUB

    Michael Letchworth, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Michael Letchworth

    Toby Guest

    If you make F0/2 a part of Vlan 5 but do not use trunking for this port then
    the port F0/2 will take standard Ethernet frames and deliver them only to
    other ports in Vlan 5 including the trunking ports.

    Toby

    Toby, Dec 9, 2004

  3. Michael Letchworth

    mimiseh Guest

    Hi,
    When a pc connect to the generic hub send a broadcast, will the
    broadcast go over to other vlans.

    mimiseh, Dec 9, 2004
  4. Michael Letchworth

    Ben Guest

    No, that's the whole idea of a VLAN - it's a separate broadcast domain.

    Ben, Dec 9, 2004