    Be glad to.

    As soon as you post under your real name like I fo.

    Arique

    Ari, Feb 12, 2008

  2. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    If you can hold it in just one hand I'm not interested.

    nemo_outis, Feb 13, 2008

  3. So speaks Ari "Bar Code" Sliverdick, from the annals of his imaginary
    40 acre nuclear test facility.

    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer, Feb 13, 2008
  4. nemo_outis

    Anonymous Guest

    Size queen, eh?

    Anonymous, Feb 13, 2008
  5. We've heard that about you.

    https://www.mixmaster.it

    George Orwell, Feb 13, 2008
  6. nemo_outis

    Ari Guest

    lol

    Ari, Feb 13, 2008
  7. But, I wouldn't let you touch it anyway. You and Ari
    ought to get together, "off-line", if you know what I mean.

    You have some serious major mental problems you need
    to get help with.

    And, right now, you're just trying to pretend like
    you don't. But everybody here knows you do.

    No amount of pretending that everything is 'normal' is
    going to help. Every time someone sees "nemo_outis",
    they will immediately think "mental case".

    Your reputation has been ruined.

    Besides, I had to use my right hand to type the post, dickhead.

    Damn you're stupid!!

    Henrique Mandalin, Feb 13, 2008
  8. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    You morons are such fun. I can run my stick along the fence and watch you
    bark and snarl.

    C'mon, do it some more, Henrique.

    nemo_outis, Feb 13, 2008
  9. You're doing nothing but proving my point.

    Can't you see that?

    Damn you're stupid!!

    Henrique Mandalin, Feb 13, 2008
  10. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    Oh, I've snagged a live one this time - I think he'll go many posts before
    he catches on.

    C'mon, do it some more, Henrique.

    nemo_outis, Feb 14, 2008
  11. Keep pretending you're normal, Nemo. ;)

    Henrique Mandalin, Feb 14, 2008
  12. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    Keep barking and snarling, moron.

    And squeeze in a little blithering too if you have time.

    nemo_outis, Feb 14, 2008
  13. nemo_outis

    Anonymous Guest

    ROTFL!

    "I MEANT to do that!"

    What a limpdick......

    Anonymous, Feb 14, 2008
  14. The truth hurts doesn't it?

    Stop pretending everything's the way it used to be.
    It will never be like that again. The name 'nemo_outis'
    carries with it a blemish, smear and a stigma that will
    not go away any time soon. Get used to it. Thing's are
    not going to get better just because you want them to.

    You're going to have to put forth a little effort before
    you get better, before you become 'normal'.

    You have very serious mental problems that you need to
    take care of.

    And now you know what everyone else here has known
    about you for a long time.

    The truth hurts, but somebody had to be the one to tell you.

    Henrique Mandalin, Feb 14, 2008
  15. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    What a nice long post - you did take the trouble to put in a fair amount of
    blithering along with the snarling and barking.

    C'mon, do some more, Henrique.

    nemo_outis, Feb 14, 2008
  16. No. Instead, I'm going to give you time to think about it.

    Henrique Mandalin, Feb 14, 2008
  17. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    Aww, don't quit yet, Henrique - if you make two more posts in this thread I
    will win the pool at this end on how long you can be stupid.

    nemo_outis, Feb 14, 2008
  18. Well, I guess you're just a natural-born loser.
    Besides, I've said everything I wanted to say.
    My self-appointed mission is complete, and I'm
    moving on to much more important issues than
    baby-sitting you.

    Henrique Mandalin, Feb 14, 2008
  19. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    C'mon, Henrique. C'mon, you moron. Just one more of your blithering posts
    and I win the pool.

    nemo_outis, Feb 14, 2008
  20. nemo_outis

    abc123 Guest

    Nemo, would it ber possible to get the Encase program from you? I
    reformatted and lost it. Thank you for your consideration. If it is
    possible I will supply my e-mail to you.

    abc123, Mar 13, 2008