Truecrypt 5.0 Released (now with system partition encryption)

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by nemo_outis, Feb 6, 2008.

  1. More blathering.

    Regards,

    Larry Whittington, Feb 11, 2008

  2. More blathering.

    Regards,

    Larry Whittington, Feb 11, 2008

  3. More blathering.

    Regards,

    Larry Whittington, Feb 11, 2008
  4. nemo_outis

    Anonymous Guest

    And miss seeing a windbag like you get his comeuppance?

    Perish the thought!

    You've been bloodied up so badly you're left acting like the lowest
    form of Usenet troll. Reduced to a pathetic little pointy headed
    bridge dweller barely still able to manage a snarl any more.

    Yeah, I know.... "<snip> blither blah blah blah".

    *yawn*

    Anonymous, Feb 11, 2008
  5. nemo_outis

    Phil Carmody Guest

    Yes. You've been it it for a while as you evidently have
    nothing of worth to say.
    The inane gibbering now taking between those two doesn't
    count as "comeuppance".

    Phil

    Phil Carmody, Feb 11, 2008
  6. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    Your still blithering I see.

    nemo_outis, Feb 11, 2008
  7. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    Your still blithering I see.

    nemo_outis, Feb 11, 2008
  8. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    Your still blithering I see.

    nemo_outis, Feb 11, 2008
  9. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    Still blithering I see

    nemo_outis, Feb 11, 2008
  10. Actually I did the security analysis on a couple of these, and the ECB mode
    use in one particular product that is heavily advertised (at least for such
    a product) is widely recognised.
    That definitely changes the matter though. Since I've said my piece on the
    matter, and the signal:noise ratio is certainly dreadful on this matter,
    this will be my last post on the subject.
    Joe

    Joseph Ashwood, Feb 11, 2008
  11. You're still blathering I see.

    Regards,

    Larry Whittington, Feb 12, 2008
  12. You're still blathering I see.

    Regards,

    Larry Whittington, Feb 12, 2008
  13. You're still blathering I see.

    Regards,

    Larry Whittington, Feb 12, 2008
  14. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    You're still blathering.

    nemo_outis, Feb 12, 2008
  15. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    You're still blathering.

    nemo_outis, Feb 12, 2008
  16. nemo_outis

    nemo_outis Guest

    You're still blathering.

    nemo_outis, Feb 12, 2008
  17. So are you.

    Regards,

    Larry Whittington, Feb 12, 2008
  18. So are you.

    Regards,

    Larry Whittington, Feb 12, 2008
  19. So are you.

    Regards,

    Larry Whittington, Feb 12, 2008
  20. nemo_outis

    Ari Guest

    Was it your Jewish, half-breed Mother's failure to abort that made you hate
    yourself?

    Ari, Feb 12, 2008