    I have just downloaded Zone alarm, but when I try to install it I get the
    message. Cannot close true vector, unable to install.
    What is that plse?????

    Welshwizard, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Welshwizard

    Ionizer Guest

    TrueVector is a core component of Zone Alarm. You must be trying to install
    a new version of Zone Alarm on top of an old one? Although this is
    officially okay, you might be better off uninstalling your old version
    first. Either that, or at least completely shut down your old version of ZA
    before you try to install the new one.

    HTH,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Welshwizard

    MrToad Guest

    If you have a previous verson of ZA, you'll need to shut it down/uninstall
    it before installing a newer version.
    There is more info in this forum:
    http://tinyurl.com/25jas

    MrToad, Dec 23, 2003