    should channel it up your ass, so your tongue will
    be looser next time I ask!!

    duh!!

    Ratt Atttat Dat, Dec 24, 2003

  2. It was on Wed, 24 Dec 2003 03:56:09 -0700, just as I was halfway through a
    <SNIP HTML>

    Binned the idiot.

    William Poaster, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Ratt Atttat Dat

    Sano Guest

    That shitball's been in mine for a while.

    Sano, Dec 24, 2003
  4. Ratt Atttat Dat

    trout Guest

    As did I; long before he posted 'this'. Not unexpectedly; he doesn't
    seem to understand the concept of people not actually *seeing* the
    posts, no matter how many times he wants to stick my name in a subject
    line and express what his personality-of-the-moment 'thinks' about me.
    Don't know. Don't care. Life's too short to care about the opinion
    of Morons.

    trout, Dec 24, 2003
  5. Ratt Atttat Dat

    gangle Guest

    Name one, needledink.

    gangle, Dec 24, 2003
  6. Ratt Atttat Dat

    trout Guest

    Enjoying the way that you gurgle what beaten repeatedly about the
    head with a tire-iron.

    trout, Dec 24, 2003
  7. Ratt Atttat Dat

    gangle Guest

    You idiot, how could I re-marry her, when we've never been
    divorced? Jesus H. Christ.

    gangle, Dec 24, 2003