    the sea, the sand

    I just wanted to know how to reformat a 20gig hard-drive,

    if you tell me how, I'll stop with the fiction. OK?

    Ratt Atttat Dat, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Ratt Atttat Dat

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    I know where you'll end... my bozo bin.

    Later Luser.

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Ratt Atttat Dat

    Trent C Guest

    something, and then they dropped'em and saluted. It was piteable.
    Given that you can't follow even the most basic instructions for sending a
    newsgroup post in plain text format, how confident are you that are capable
    of reformatting your hard drive without setting your house on fire?

    I and others have suggested ways in which you can ask your question which is
    more likely to get a response, but you seem to be ignoring that advice and
    rambling on about god knows what, so like many I'm shrugging my shoulders
    and giving up.

    Trent C, Dec 24, 2003
  4. -= Hawk =- Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    That makes what? 6 or 7? Whoops! He fell in the bin here too! <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Dec 24, 2003
  5. Ratt Atttat Dat

    trout Guest

    *Another* thread with my name? Excellent!
    I guess I was the first one to happen along upon that 'idiot' button
    that was ready to be tapped.
    He's going to be *really* pissed-off when he finds-out that this
    pushed my December stats over the top, and I've won the trip to Jamaica.
    God Bless the Truly Stupid.

    trout, Dec 24, 2003
  6. Ratt Atttat Dat

    Brian H¹© Guest

    <*PLONK*>

    Brian H¹©, Dec 24, 2003
  7. Ratt Atttat Dat

    Rob K Guest

    The stats ... um ... whoever has been spreading rumours over that trip
    to Jamaica, he/she forgot to mention that the deal with our sponsor is
    not quite finalized.
    I'm still working on it, fingers crossed.

    A trip to Jamaica would do you good, YAH MAN .. !
    :eek:)

    Rob K, Dec 24, 2003
  8. It was on Wed, 24 Dec 2003 04:10:08 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    Hmm..it's going to piss his right hand off, I believe he sends Valentine's
    to that!

    William Poaster, Dec 24, 2003
  9. It was on Wed, 24 Dec 2003 07:06:35 -0500, just as I was halfway through a
    Fell into the bin? I shoved him in, & dropped a 3 gigton weight on top!!

    William Poaster, Dec 24, 2003
  10. William Poaster Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    I am much more mean than that. Let's just say that I built an
    outhouse on top of my deep bin... <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Dec 24, 2003
  11. Ratt Atttat Dat

    Mara Guest

    I just launched all the orbitals, all at once.

    "I just LOVE that humongous smoking crater effect. ;)"

    Mara, Dec 24, 2003