    I can learn.
    or at least i hope I can.

    no offence(sic) my spelling sucks too.

    Ratt Atttat Dat, Dec 24, 2003

  2. It was on Wed, 24 Dec 2003 03:31:44 -0700, just as I was halfway through a
    <snipped HTML crap>

    You were asked NOT to post in HTML, only in plain text.
    This is a PLAIN text ONLY newsgroup.
    If you persist in posting in HTML, you are NOT likely to get a reply as
    you will be binned, ignored.

    Two people have already binned you, & won't respond.

    William Poaster, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Ratt Atttat Dat

    ^ Bobbo ^ Guest

    " Thick as a Brick "

    ^ Bobbo ^, Dec 24, 2003
  4. Ratt Atttat Dat

    Phil Guest

    Make that three!

    Phil, Dec 24, 2003
  5. basically go to outlook setting look for text setting put them to text only
    instead of the default micro html one less spam because to can setup say avg
    to spam kill in one sweep two add a kill spam program three add a good spy
    bot remover, and check you msn messenger under control panel goto admin find
    messenger click properties, then select manual or none at all no more msn
    pop-up add through msn messenger.

    wouldn't you like to know, Dec 25, 2003