'trout' fishing in america

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ThunderStruck!!, Dec 28, 2003.

  1. It's the bait!!
    or the DUH toiletries used, nicht war¿

    ThunderStruck!!, Dec 28, 2003

  2. ThunderStruck!!

    °Mike° Guest

    Huh? And what's with the HTML?

    °Mike°, Dec 28, 2003

  3. ThunderStruck!!

    Bri. Guest

    Not sure whether he's trout fishing, or trout baiting, but I don't think
    he'll get any bites, either way.

    In °Mike° typed...

    Bri., Dec 28, 2003
  4. ThunderStruck!!

    Mara Guest

    This is not

    From: Thund3rstruck <>
    who posts from fuse.net; it's

    From: "ThunderStruck!!" <>
    posting from Newsguy.

    "Either a newbie, or a troll."

    <snip>

    Mara, Dec 28, 2003
  5. ThunderStruck!!

    ErmYouKnow Guest

    No he's got two, doh I mean three already

    ErmYouKnow, Dec 28, 2003
  6. ThunderStruck!!

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Dec 28, 2003
  7. ThunderStruck!!

    Bri. Guest

    In ErmYouKnow typed...
    Talking about, is not the same as talking to, else that would be four
    ;-)

    Bri., Dec 28, 2003
  8. ThunderStruck!!

    Mara Guest

    Somehow, I'm not at all surprised - h/sh/it was a dumbass the first round, so it
    could only do the same as a sock. The one sure thing about trolls is that they
    never, ever learn. Well, that and they're totally stupid. And malicious. And
    emotionally/mentally ill. And.... (if you know what I mean.)

    "Thanks for looking it up. :)"

    Mara, Dec 28, 2003
  9. ThunderStruck!!

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 28, 2003
  10. ThunderStruck!!

    °Mike° Guest

    No, I gathered that.

    °Mike°, Dec 28, 2003
  11. ThunderStruck!!

    ñKs Guest

    Outstanding detective work there.

    ñKs, Dec 28, 2003
  12. ThunderStruck!!

    Boomer Guest

    You're welcome. :)

    Boomer, Dec 28, 2003
  13. ThunderStruck!!

    Boomer Guest

    And there will be more to come along.
    Brace yourself. ;)

    Boomer, Dec 28, 2003
  14. xxxx

    omar abusalem, Jan 19, 2004
  15. ThunderStruck!!

    Mike Guest

    Weird troll... Trout Fishing in America is a children's musical band. Go figure...

    Mike, Jan 19, 2004
  16. ThunderStruck!!

    Bri. Guest

    Bri., Jan 19, 2004
  17. ThunderStruck!!

    Mike Guest

    Sorry... this Google news client stinks - I really need to get a
    proper news server.... This isn't the first time I've seen this
    happen. My bad.

    Mike, Jan 20, 2004
  18. ThunderStruck!!

    Boomer Guest