    advised by WinXP Home Edition that I don't have admin rights. I'm
    struggling....

    Dave

    Guest, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    If both computers can successfully get on the Internet (and that's what
    it sounds like from your post), then you've already set up a wireless
    network. You now need to set up your home local area network (lan)
    between the two computers.

    Start here:
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/qa/qa20030130.shtml

    and here's another great link:

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/support/troubleshoot_index.htm

    As for the last part of your problem, please post back with more details
    such as when you are getting the error - what applications, etc.

    Malke

    Malke, Nov 28, 2004