    or 104 bit. How do I get this to work if they won't use the same encryption
    levels?

    Paul

    Guest, Jun 6, 2005

  2. The choices are actually the same in the router setup and Windows, but
    they don't look like it. The difference occurs because a WEP key
    contains 24 bits that aren't user-settable, and different vendors use
    different terminology:

    64-bit (40+24) is the same as 40-bit
    128-bit (104+24) is the same as 104-bit
    --