    have a wireless network set up on. Still, I am having difficulties in getting
    documents to print from the laptop.
    Can you help?

    Guest, Oct 16, 2005

  2. Turn NIS off and see if it prints OK. If it does, NIS is your problem. If it
    doesn't then NIS isn't the problem. If NIS isn't the problem, also turn the
    XP firewall off and see if it prints. If it does, then you need to fix the
    XP firewall http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article04-109 and then turn
    NIS back on. If it doesn't print, then, you need to fix NIS.

    At this point I assume you have actually installed the printer as a
    networked, shared printer and that any print jobs waiting on the queue that
    aren't printed are deleted before you attempt to print again.

    Diamontina Cocktail, Oct 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    pxza

    Joined: