    I have down loaded the patch that was suppose to take care of this and I
    don't have a clue as to what else to do!
    Help, Crystal....

    Crystal, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Crystal

    Jim P Guest

    TRY AND INCLUDE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SYSTEM!!
    That always helps.

    Jim P, Oct 21, 2003

  3. From: "Crystal"
    Update virus definitions, and download Spybot Search & Destroy.

    Logoff Internet

    Install and run Spybot Search & Destroy.

    Push and hold the power switch for 4 - 5 seconds or press Reset switch, and
    turn off power supply ( or last resort unplug the damn thing)

    With power off, unplug the modem/DSL.

    Wait 10 minutes then restart again, but keep pressing the F8 key, until you see
    the boot menu, and choose Safe Mode.

    Run a full system virus scan.

    power down, plug in the modem

    restart and test.

    How is it now?

    caveat lector - reader beware, Oct 23, 2003