Trouble printing QuarkXpress into postscript drive as prn and converting into pdf files using distil

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OZ, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. OZ

    OZ Guest

    Hello,

    Trouble printing QuarkXpress into postscript drive as prn and
    converting into pdf files using distiller

    I am currently having problems with converting my prn files to pdf
    files. I use distiller to convert the files. The origanal files are in
    quarkXpress. I print the files into file using a postscript drive.
    Then I use distiller to create the pdf files, but I keep getting blank
    pages.

    I also tried to create pdf files from eps files, but I loose my fonts.
    Even though I converted my text into curves. It does not make sense at
    all. I really need extremly high resolution pages. Because this is a
    catalog. So Would anyone be able to help?

    Thanks...

    OZ, Sep 27, 2004